Lessons

Friday, January 9, 2015

Learning Tools

Aaron and I have started using Rosetta Stone. First lesson down! We also downloaded and started using the free Duolingo app on our phones. It is actually kind of fun. The best part is we get  to follow each other and see each others progress (my competitive side is pushing me to keep up with it...er him). Come follow/find us. Usernames: Spunkidoodle & AaronKRogers689

https://www.duolingo.com/

Other learning tools: I will be posting lessons here on the blog. Friends, you can submit/share your work as a post (unless we can figure out a better way to consolidate all the lessons and work on a separate page). Please tag it with the appropriate Lesson label (i.e. Lesson 1, Lesson 2, etc). And I am so excited about French Fridays!! The plan is to meet once a month (maybe more) and do French themed activities such as cook and eat French cuisine, watch French movies, etc.

3 comments:

  1. I use Duolingo! I don't use it much though, as I prefer Memrise. I added the two of you on Duolingo which should motivate me to use it more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard of Memrise before. Just tried to download it, but looks like I don't have enough space for both apps. So maybe after I make it through Duolingo I'll try Memrise.

      Delete
    2. Drew, I'd like to follow you too. Do you mind sharing your username?

      Delete